Let you lead by specialists
Get your training with a professional
- DSD: Is the very first time you dive, so your instructor is always by your side giving you confidence.
- The Open Water Certification: You try dive already, so now is the moment to get the skills and knowledge enought to dive yourself.
- Advanced: Now you feel good diving it's time to learn new techniques and experiences.
- Rescue Diver: Try the skills to help your dive buddies in a hard moment.
- EFR: Required to be a rescue diver and useful for any situation, this course will give you the confidence to help in an emergency.
- Specialyties: Learn the many paths and different adventures in diving and specialize in that you like more.
- Divemaster: Live your passion and share it professionally with thousands of fellow divers like you.